Due to sold-out workshops we are opening another. But again, space is limited, so register as soon as possible.
MicroStrategy has released new version of the analytical platform, which brings a number of new features both for the MicroStrategy Web and the MicroStrategy Desktop applications.
- An improved and more convenient user interface
- A list of the last used objects in the system (reports, dashboard)
- Ability to create derived attributes
- Entry page customisation (general setting or at user level)
- Search of dependent objects (find dependents command – previously available only in Developer)
- Conditional formatting now possible also for attributes
- Supports connection to over 70 different data sources
- Independent creation of appealing and useful interactive control panels
- Independent data reformatting and cleaning (data wrangling)
- Data acquisition from cubes or directly (live) from data sources
- Control panels (including data) can be easily shared with other team members
If you wish to familiarise yourself with the new features and improvements, please join us at a free workshop, which will take place on 16 January 2017, at 12.00, at Tehnološki park 19, Ljubljana-Brdo, where you will be able to try some of the novelties from MicroStrategy using the MicroStrategy Desktop. You can download and install the program yourself at http://www.crmt.com/free_desktop, or we can install it together at the workshop.
Please send your applications for the workshop to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The number of places is limited, so you should submit your application as early as possible!
P.S. If there are 6 or more persons interested in attending, we can set up a separate workshop for your company. For additional information, please write to email@example.com or call: +386 (0)5 99 437 10.